History of Aircraft Flight
- The Wright brothers flew the first aircraft successfully on 17 Dec 1903.
- Aeroplanes were built by various countries (USA, Russia, UK, France, German) but these were state aircrafts.
- As aeronautics improved, various countries started to build civil aircrafts.
- These aircrafts flew within their country and was governed by the law of the respective country
- On 25 August 1919, the first commercial aircraft took off from London to Paris, and this started the First International Aviation Flight.
- As civil aviation progressed, more countries started international flights, as this caused air congestion, and air accident.
- To resolve air congestion and air accident, the Chicago convention was formed to standardise Civil Aviation for civil aircraft flying on International routes.
Copyright of World of Aeronautics