Transport category aircraft
- Passenger aircraft - these aircrafts carries paid passengers and their personal baggages.
- Cargo aircraft - the aircrafts are only used for carrying paid cargo.
Aerial category aircraft
- These aircraft SHALL not carry any passengers or cargo.
- These aircraft is to be used for the following purpose:
· Crop spraying (Agriculture)
· Search and rescue
· Fire fighting
· Aerial photography
· Cloud seeding
· Para trooping or static drop or free fall
· Observation and patrol
· Aerial advertisement
Private category aircraft
- Aircrafts used by individual people or a group of people for own use or pleasure.
Special category aircraft
- These aircrafts are used for demonstration flights, with the view of sale
- Aircraft being used for charter flights are also classified under this
- Aircraft flying for maintenance repair or modification
- Aircraft on flight test
- State aircrafts are government owned aircrafts and are used in
- The aircrafts do not come under DCA Malaysia but it has the respective Ministry of Defense or Ministry of Home Affairs.
Copyright of World of Aeronautics