International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO)
- On 4th April 1947, all members who participated in the Chicago convention of 1944, gathered in Montreal Canada to administrate the agreement made in the Chicago Convention.
- A common standardise civil aviation regulations and requirements was made up by all the participating member countries whose aircraft flying on International routes.
- The regulations and requirements are only applicable to civil aircraft.
- It was also established no Civil Aircraft shall fly over another country unless prior authorisation or permission is granted.
- It was also established that when aircraft flies on International route, due to regards to safety of Air Navigation must be considered.
Copyright of World of Aeronautics